Advantage for Dogs - Advantage Flea Control
For controlling fleas and heavy flea infestation, Advantage for dogs is an excellent pet product. This spot-on is highly effective in killing adult fleas and larvae. The quick action destroys all fleas on dog body within few hours. It also destroys chewing lice in 7 days after application. The water-resistant treatment works for the whole month despite dog going for swimming or bathing.
Advantage is safe for use on pregnant or lactating animals. It is also safe for use on puppies and kittens from 2 weeks of age.
- Advantage for dogs is an excellent remedy for flea treatment.
- It stops flea bites just in few minutes.
- It kills about 98% fleas within 12 hours and chewing lice within 7 days.
- The monthly treatment destroys flea larvae and adult fleas.
- This topical solution is easy to apply.
- The flea treatment is effective for the entire month.
- The waterproof property makes it work even when a pet goes for swimming or bathing.
- It even treats Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
How does it work?
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Wash hands after using or wear rubber gloves during treatment.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Apply at spot that cannot be licked by your pet.
- Do not allow children or pets to groom around treated pet until application dries.
Advantage for dogs contains Imidacloprid. This active ingredient is a powerful insecticide. It starts killing fleas within an hour of application. It eliminates all the life stages of fleas and thus prevents further re-infestation. This monthly treatment kills adult fleas within 12 hours of application and kills about 99% flea larvae found on dog’s body and in its surroundings. It prevents several diseases caused due to fleabites and protects dogs from its harmful diseases.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Buy Advantage package according to dog weight.
- Allow your pet to stand in a comfortable position.
- Break open seal of the pipette.
- Part fur making skin visible at a spot at the back of the neck.
- Place the tip of the tube and empty the entire content of the tube in one go only.
- For small and medium dogs, apply at one spot.
- For large and extra large dogs, apply at 3 to 4 spots starting from the backbone to the base of the tail.
| Dog Size
|| Dog Weight
|| Color-coded Pack
||Up To 4Kg
||4 To 10Kg
||10 To 25Kg
|Extra large dogs