Advantage for cats is a monthly flea treatment. Applied topically the treatment kills 98-100% fleas within just 12 hours. It kills adult fleas, eggs, larvae and pupae found on the pet’s body and in the surroundings. The rapid acting, waterproof treatment prevents future infestations and flea multiplication for one complete month.
Advantage consists of Imidacloprid as the active ingredient. The ingredient is a systemic insecticide that attacks central nervous system of parasites. It starts action within an hour of application. It blocks the neural pathway causing hyper excitation and paralysis in the recipient. The result is an eventual death. It destroys 100% adult fleas within 12 hours. It prevents fleas from biting the pet within 3 to 5 minutes and destroys chewing lice within 7 days of application. The action continues for one complete month and protects the pet against future infestations.
Advantage for cats is available in two different colored packs. The packs are designed in accordance with the weight of the pet. Weigh your pet and choose the relevant pack. Advantage packs
- Advantage for kittens and cats – for pets weighing up to 4 kg
- Advantage for cats (purple pack) – for cats weighing over 4 kg
For application, create a bare skin spot by parting the fur between the shoulder blades and base of the skull. Place the tip of the open pipette at this spot and squeeze out entire content.
- Fast acting flea and lice treatment for cats
- Easy to apply monthly spot-on treatment
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, larvae, pupae and biting lice
- Suitable for all breeds of cats
- Saves the pet from painful flea bites
- Prevents flea and lice born diseases
- Supports in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Do not treat any other species of animals.
- Do not treat kittens younger than 8 weeks of age
- Until the application site is dry, do not let children and pets play or groom the pet
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying the treatment to the pet
- Keep away from pet’s eyes and mouth
- Keep away from pets, children and eatables
- Adverse effects are rare but if they are observed then consult a vet at the earliest.
- Follow the label instructions for details of application, expiry date and dosage.
- Do not overdose.
- Strictly adhere to the label.
- Human consumption can be toxic. In such cases, reach to the nearest poison control center of consult a physician at the earliest.