CATTLEMAX POUR-ON FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLEACTIVE INGREDIENT: 5 g/L Iver-mectinSIMILAR OR EQUIVALENT TO: Ivomec (Merial), Paramax (Coopers), TopShot (Landmark), Starmec (Hunter River Co.) & CattlePro (Specialist Sales)CATTLEMAX is used for the treatment and control of Iver-mectin-Sensitive internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle.BENEFITS OF CATTLEMAX POUR-ON:
- Convenient pour-on treatment for the control of internal and external parasites in beef and dairy cattle
- Registered safety claim for both dung beetle and earthworm populations (see label)
- Nil milk withholding period for lactating dairy cattle
- 28 Day Meat Withholding Period and Export Slaughter Interval
- Persistent activity against Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) (including inhibited stages) for up to 21 days, Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus) for up to 28 days and Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) for up to 21 days
- Developed and manufactured in Australia
Cattlemax is used for the treatment and control of Iver-mectin Sensitive;Gastrointestinal nematodes: Adult and immature (L4):
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (including inhibited stages) (Ostertagia ostertagi),
- Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei),
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei),
- Intestinal Hair Worm (T. colubriformis),
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp.),
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum);
- Adult stages of Cooperia oncophora, C. punctata,
- Oesophagostomum venulosum,
- Whip Worm (Trichuris spp.),
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosis);
- Immature stages (L4) of Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.).
- Lungworms: (adult and immature) Dictyocaulus viviparus.
- Eyeworm: Thelazia spp. (adult stages).
- Sucking and Biting Lice: Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Bovicola bovis, Solenopotes capillatus.
- Mites: Chorioptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis.
- Buffalo Flies: Haematobia irritans exigua
- Cattle Ticks: (Boophilus microplus) including organophosphate, synthetic pyrethroid- and amidine-resistant strains. Maximum tick efficacy is achieved 4-5 days after treatment. Engorged female ticks that drop from cattle in the initial days after treatment may lay viable eggs. This should be taken into account when planning a strategic tick control programme. CATTLEMAX POUR-ON FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLE should be alternated with conventional dips or pour-on's when the programme requires repeated treatments.
||[BARBER'S POLE WORM - HAEMONCHUS PLACEI, BUFFALO FLY, CATTLE BITING LOUSE, CATTLE TICK - SEE LABEL RESISTANT STRAIN, CHORIOPTIC MANGE MITE, COOPERIA ONCOPHORA, COOPERIA PUNCTATA, EYEWORM - THELAZIA SPP., INTESTINAL HAIR WORM - T. COLUBRIFORMIS, INTESTINAL THREADWORM - S. PAPILLOSUS, LARGE BOWEL WORM - O. VENULOSUM, LONGNOSED CATTLE LOUSE, LUNGWORM - DICTYOCAULUS VIVIPARUS, MANGE MITE - S. SCABIEI VAR. BOVIS, NODULE WORM - OESOPHAGOSTOMUM RADIATUM, SHORTNOSED CATTLE LOUSE, SMALL BROWN STOMACH WORM - O. OSTERTAGI, SMALL INTESTINAL WORM - COOPERIA SPP., STOMACH HAIR WORM, THIN NECKED INTESTINAL WORM, TUBERCLE-BEARING LOUSE, WHIPWORM (ADULT) - TRICHURIS SPP.]
PERSISTENT ACTIVITY:CATTLEMAX POUR-ON FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLE applied at the recommended dose of 1mL per 10kg of liveweight controls infections of Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei) and Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp.) for up to 14 days after treatment; Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia spp.) and Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum) for up to 21 days after treatment; Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparous) for up to 28 days after treatment; Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) for up to 21 days after treatment. For best results CATTLEMAX POUR-ON FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLE should be part of a total parasite control programme including internal and external parasites. Consult your veterinarian for a complete parasite control programme.DOSE RATE & APPLICATION:CATTLEMAX Pour-On is applied at the rate of 5mL/50kg liveweight. (10mL per 100kg)CATTLEMAX is formulated only for external application to cattle; do not use in other species. The formulation should be applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. The dose is 1mL for each 10kg of liveweight. Dose the mob according to the heaviest animal by liveweight in each group (cows, bulls, calves, heifers etc.). When there is a large variation in size within the group, draft into two or more lines based on bodyweight, to avoid overdosing. Do not underdose. Cattle should be weighed with either scales or with a weighband.DO NOT USE in pregnant cows less than 7 days before calvingTreatment should not be repeated in less than 42 days.Efficacy of CATTLEMAX POUR-ON FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLE is not adversely affected when the hide is wet or if rainfall occurs shortly after treatment. However, it is not considered good agricultural practice to treat animals if they are wet or rain is likely.WITHOLDING PERIODS:MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.MILK: Zero (0) daysBobby calves: DO NOT SLAUGHTER for 4 days bobby calves born to cows treated during pregnancy. EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI): DO NOT SLAUGHTER for export for 28 days after treatment.DUNG BEETLE AND EARTHWORM INFORMATION:When used according to label directions CATTLEMAX POUR-ON FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLE is not likely to have an unintended effect that is harmful to the environment or have an overall adverse effect on dung beetle or earthworm populations. Increased mortality and impaired development of dung beetle larvae may be expected, but for a limited period after treatment. There may also be short-term indirect effect on the rate of earthworm colonisation of dung pats.PACK SIZES AVAILABLE: 1L, (2.5L & 5L - P.O.A)
REGISTRANT: LANDMARK OPERATIONS LIMITED (APVMA #: 61414)