Dermcare Aloveen Shampoo
Specially formulated for skin care, Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo is highly effective in cleansing dog coat and keeping it clean and fresh. Without irritating dog skin, Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo removes dirt, chemicals and allergens from pet’s fur. While soothing itchy and dry skin, this skin care shampoo maintains pH balance for healthy coat and skin.
How does it work?
Among other ingredients, it contains superfine colloidal Oatmeal in a stable suspension that doesn’t break apart when the shampoo is used. The essential Oatmeal extract present in the shampoo gently cleanses the coat and removes dirt and bacteria. The other ingredient - Aloe Vera gel helps to rejuvenate the skin and leaves on the soothing effect without completely drying out the skin.
- Properly wet dog’s coat and apply shampoo on the animal at several parts.
- Massage gently to form lather. A sponge may be used to lather and penetrate the coat.
- Leave on for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lot of water.
- It is a good coat cleansing product for dogs.
- Aloveen thoroughly removes dirt without irritating the skin.
- It does not dry out the skin and coat.
- It leaves on the soothing effect for the longer time.
- This oatmeal shampoo is soap free and pH adjusted for animal skin.
- The cleansing formula is beneficial for pets with atopic and contact dermatitis.
- Followed with Aloveen Oatmeal conditioner, this shampoo offers maximum efficacy.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- After use, close the container properly.