Oat free with fully extruded grains for muscle fuel ✔
Rolled in honey for irresistible taste ✔
No extra supplements needed
A high energy, oat free sweet feed, scientifically balanced for racing and performance horses.
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Lupins
- Sunflower Seeds
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Pure Honey
- Potassium Chloride
- Bio-Chrome™ Organic Chromium
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By EasiPerformance
Pryde's have formulated EasiPerformance horse feed to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Lysine Digestibility *
Methionine Digestibility *
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the number, the better the quality of protein.
Daily Horse Feeding Rates - EasiPerformance (kg/day)
Body Weight (kg)
Duration & Intensity
Light Exercise - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Exercise - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Exercise - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiPerformance:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, stage of training and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.