KelatoVit Performance is a complete all-in-one multivitamin, mineral, chelated trace mineral and anti-oxidant supplement that has been reformulated by a leading equine nutritionist to meet the high demands of a performance horse. Supplementing diets with KelatoVit Performance gives you the balance and flexibility in the diet to ensure your horses requirements will be met.
KelatoVit Performance Benefits
- Contains everything a racing or performance horse
- needs - can replace 2, 3 or more other products
- Contains chelated minerals for faster and more
- effective digestion into the bloodstream
- Improves performance and forward energy
- Maintains vigorous appetite
- Highly palatable pellets or powder
- Helps balance the diet where deficiencies exist
- Absorbable form of iron for the horse
- Provides better overall horse health
KelatoVIT Performance Product Description
KelatoVIT Performance is a complete all-in-one multi vitamin, mineral,chelated trace mineral and anti-oxidant supplement for horses.
Why do I need it?
Supplementing diets with KelatoVIT Performance gives you the balance and flexibility in the diet you need to ensure your horses requirements will be met so you get the best results in:
- Performance – vitamins and minerals assist with energy generation and protect muscles from damage, meaning speed, strength and stamina will be maximised.
- Recovery – balanced diets help speed recovery and restore appetite following strenuous exercise.
- Appetite – KelatoVIT Performance’s palatable formula and B-group vitamins help to maintain a vigorous appetite
- Health – Vitamins and minerals play a vital role in maintaining the immune system and general health of your horses. Their health will be reflected in shinier coats, clear eyes and strong bones and hooves.
The very best of reasons for supplementing your equine diet with KelatoVIT Performance is to ensure your horse is provided with precisely the correct amount of essential nutrients in a balanced and stable form, without the risk of over or under supplementing.
How will it help my horse?
‘Complete’ feeds are commonly used to increase the concentratation of vitamins and minerals in the diet. While they provide a good source of energy, protein and oils, and they are fortified with vitamins and minerals, unfortunately they don’t provide a safe environment for vitamins, meaning the longer the feed is stored the greater the loss of concentration and potency of the added vitamins.