Super easy to feed, no chaff or mixing needed ✔
Quality protein and organic minerals for fertility and growth ✔
Excellent for horses needing weight gain
A fully extruded breeding horse cube with a balance of nutrients vital for optimum fertility and milk production in broodmares and sound, strong bone, joint and muscle development in foals and growing horses.
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Wheat
- Extruded Soybean
- Extruded Faba Beans
- Extruded Lupins
- Calcium Phosphate
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Dried Molasses
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix, including Bioplex® trace minerals for breeding and growing horses
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By BioMare Cubes
Pryde's have formulated BioMare Cubes to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Lysine Digestibility *
Methionine Digestibility *
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
Daily Horse Feeding Rates - BioMare Cubes (kg/day)
Body Weight (kg)
Class of Horse
Dry & Early Pregnant Mare
Late Pregnant Mares
Expected Mature Body Weight (kg)
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with BioMare Cubes:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.