Cool feed for calm, responsive energy ✔
So easy to digest, feed less for a great result ✔
No extra supplements needed
A fully extruded horse feed with full fat soybean and cold pressed canola oil. Scientifically balanced for working and performance horses.
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Wheat
- Extruded Millmix
- Extruded Soybean
- Extruded Faba Beans
- Calcium Phosphate
- Extruded Lupins
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix for working horses
- Magnesium Oxide
- Dried Molasses
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By EasiResponse
Pryde's have formulated EasiResponse to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Lysine Digestibility *
Methionine Digestibility *
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
Daily Horse Feeding Rates - EasiResponse (kg/day)
Body Weight (kg)
Duration & Intensity
Light Work - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Work - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Work - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiResponse:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, stage of training and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.