High fibre, naturally cool horse feed with no grain or molasses ✔
Omega oils and quality protein for coat shine and muscle ✔
Low sugar and starch level, suitable for laminitic and tying up horses
A premium fibre based pellet with vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and omega oils, scientifically balanced to feed at low rates for all equestrian horses.
- Legume Hulls
- Lucerne Leaf Meal
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace-mineral and vitamin premix
- Magnesium Oxide
- Bio-Chrome® Organic Chromium
Nutrients Supplied By EasiSportPryde's have formulated EasiSport to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Non-Structural Carbohydrate (NSC)*
Water Soluble Carbohydrate
Ether Soluble Carbohydrate
* NSC = Starch + Water Soluble Cabohydrate
Daily Horse Feeding Rates - EasiSport (kg/day)
Body Weight (kg)
Class of Horse
Idle / Spelling Horses
Dry & Early Pregnant Mare
Late Pregnant Mares
Light Work - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Work - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Work - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiSport:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy,lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- May be fed moist with an equal volume of chaff.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.