Y-TEX BRUTE INSECTICIDE FOR HORSES
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Per-methrin (25:75::CIS:TRANS)(PYRETHROID) @ 87g/L
BRUTE Insecticide for Horses is a ready-to-use product containing the pyrethroid insecticide Per-methrin in a non-irritating oil based formulation with a high residual efficacy against biting and nuisance flies and biting midges (Culicoides spp.) the causal agents of Queensland Itch on horses.
BRUTE Insecticide for Horses will give residual control of susceptible Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua), Stable Fly (Stomoxys calcitrans) and House Fly (Musca domestica.) and Sand Fly or biting midges (Culicoides spp.) the causal agents of Queensland Itch on horses.
BRUTE Insecticides for Horses is available in 500ml bottle with a convenient 25ml measuring chamber on top.
BRUTE Insecticides for Horses is applied with the use of the BRUTE Wipe-on Applicator Mit.
- BRUTE is the most concentrated Per-methrin based product available for horses to assure maximum residual efficacy.
- BRUTE is the only product currently registered for use on horses as a Wipe-on application.
- BRUTE is a low irritant formulation.
- The wipe-on application technique allows the product to be applied to the most affected areas and to areas where pests tend to congregate.
- Regular use of the product (weekly) will give effective control of susceptible Buffalo Fly, Stable Fly and Hose Fly.
- Regular use of the product (weekly) will prevent, reduce or eliminate Queensland Itch on horses.
- Rain resistant formula for longer lasting effectiveness.
- One bottle with treat 16 to 27 horses depending on liveweight for biting and nuisance flies.
- BRUTE is manufactured in Australia.
||[BUFFALO FLY, COMMON HOUSEFLY, QUEENSLAND ITCH, SAND FLY (BITING MIDGE), STABLE FLY]
- Biting Flies: Sandfly, including Culicoides spp., Buffalo Fly, Haematobia irritans exigua @ 3ml / 100 kg body weight per animal.
- Queensland Itch: (hypersensitivity to Culicoides spp.) @ 3ml / 100 kg body weight per animal. Reapply as needed but not more than once every 7 days.
- Biting and Nuisance Flies: Stable Fly, Stomoxys calcitrans; House Fly, Musca domestica; Buffalo Fly and Sandfly. @ 6 ml / 100kg body weight up to a max. of 30ml per animal.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE:
Apply a whole body wipe with the BRUTE Applicator Mitt when fly numbers exceed acceptable levels. For the first application with a new applicator Mitt, apply twice the dosage to charge the Mitt. Pay special attention to where the pests congregate, including the face, being careful not to get the Product in the eyes:
- For Sandflies - wipe neck, withers and around the tailhead.
- For Buffalo Flies - wipe sides, shoulders and belly. Apply as directed above.
- For Stable Flies - wipe legs, shoulders and belly.
Refer to directions for use for mixing instructions and use directions prior to use.
WITHHOLDING PERIODS: MEAT: Not to be used in horses that may be slaughtered for human consumption.
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE: 500mL