BRUTE POUR-ON FOR CATTLE
For the control of Buffalo Flies & Cattle Lice on Beef Cattle
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Per-methrin (25:75::CIS:TRANS) @ 87g/L
BRUTE® Pour-On for cattle is a ready-to-use formulation containing Per-methrin, a synthetic pyrethroid highly effective against Buffalo flies and cattle lice.
BRUTE® Pour-On for cattle can be effective against pyrethroid susceptible Buffalo fly for up to 4 weeks. The length of residual protection against Buffalo flies will vary depending on the level of insecticide resistance within a particular area. BRUTE® Pour-On is effective against biting lice and two species of sucking lice.
- Ready-to-use, no dilution necessary.
- Easy to apply - just pour along the backline of each animal.
- Highly concentrated formulation allows for a low volume dose rate - a maximum of 15ml per animal.
- Extremely cost-effective providing economical residual protection.
- A low toxicity formulation with little or no risk or irritation to the skin of animals and operators.
- No label contraindications - can be used with other treatments and medications.
- Short withholding period.
- ONE LITRE treats 66 head at the maximum dose rate.
- The FIVE LITRE pack will treat 333 head at this rate.
- Rainfast. Persistence in the hair of animals enhances residual protection.
- Classified as a non-cyano pyrethroid. Crossover resistance to other pyrethroids tend to be lower in this class.
- Can be used in conjunction with Y-TEX Insecticidal ear tags in a strategic insecticidal management program for Buffalo fly control.
||[BUFFALO FLY, CATTLE BITING LOUSE, SHORTNOSED CATTLE LOUSE, SUCKING LICE - LINOGNATHUS VITULI]
DOSE RATE: 1ml per 30kg body weight per animal up to 15 ml maximum. Reapply as needed but not more often than once every 21 days.
ADMINISTRATION: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- For Buffalo Fly control: Apply along the back-line, from the shoulders to the tail butt, when fly numbers exceed acceptable levels.
- For Cattle Lice control: Apply along the backline, from the head poll down the neck and over the shoulders. For optimum residual control, reapply after 3 weeks.
- DO NOT USE on lactating or pregnant cows where milk or milk products may be used to human consumption.
- DO NOT TREAT animals with this product more than 3 times in any given 12 month period. Allow at least 21 days between treatments. More frequent use of this product is likely to result in residues above the MRL.
Meat: Do not use less than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Milk: Do not use on lactating or pregnant cows where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
TRADE ADVICE. EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI): Do not use less than 14 days before slaughter for export
PACK SIZES AVAILABLE: 1L & 5L